01 January 2012

Linear Regression Channel with Trend Identifier for Amibroker (AFL)

I modified the original Linear Regression code so that the line will change color based on the degree of the Linear Regression slope. I combine this with my trading system. When my system gives an entry signal I look at the Linear Regression Line and I will only take long positions if the Linear Regression line is green and the entry price is below the LR line. When my system gives an entry signal I look at the Linear Regression Line and I will only take short positions if the Linear Regression line is red and the entry price is above the LR line. It is usefull for filtering out lower probability trades.

I prefer 89 period .

No comments:

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive