23 June 2010

Topic 4:BUY AFTER RECORD DATE: mrtq13

The first method :
1. Buy after the book closure of a share that declares bonus,especially banks. Ok,this setup is one of my favourite. And this has been hugely profitable for me and my friends. You will see that when a bank declares 30% bonus,after book closure its price falls 30%. So,we have an undervalued share after book closure. And undervalued shares(if everything is fine with it) is always an attractive buy for traders. Traders jump into it.All you have to do is to jump before all.This is an anti-trend trading approach.........
This approach combining with technical analysis can give you great profit each year in bank sectors...I bought NBL,Uttara,Pubali,Prime bank,Southeast bank,Dhaka Bank,City Bank,Atlas,Usmania,Heidelberg following this technique just after their book closure. All were profitable.Some are 100% profitable.Recently,I bought Jamuana,Abbank and Islamibank because of this setup after their book closure. All were profitable. I am keeping an eye on Standard bank too. But it looks like it will take some more time to ripe :)
Now how reliable this technique is!!! too reliable...I have studied five years of data of all banks and applied this method. It worked each year. Only once this method failed.And it was in Dhaka Bank's case.May be,the bank was in low profit then.....
Your invested capital will get returned within 5 to 6 months with profit by this method.
I combine technical analysis(charts and indicators) with this method; So,I can understand the best possible entry time. You might have difficulty in entering at right time........
The second method:
2. The second method is a well known method. This method is buying before a company's bonus/dividend declaration time.........This one is not as reliable as previous one. But if you can calculate things well,you may be able to profit.....But this is a more complex situation....
As you can see Napolymar,Aftab,Pran,Keyacosmetics,Keydetergent are rising now..Why?Because their declaration is near.You might see a rise in DESCO too.Because its declaration is nearing too.........
I found that big traders mostly know beforehand what the company is going to declare. So,when they buy,try to buy with them.......
I have nothing much to say about this setup...This one works,but not as effectively as the first one........
I have some other setups for entry :
1. I would buy a share when it goes up a certain percentage from previous days close. For example,if tomorrow Jamuana's opening starts to trade 3% higher than today with pretty good volume,I would take a notice of it. Such a move means Jamuana is in Trend. And I like to go with trend.
2. I wouldn't like to buy a share if it hasn't gone through a pullback. I like to buy on pullback.
3. I like to buy breakout. It means when a stock starts to trade above a certain price range,I would buy...........
4. I also feel good buying at support level.
There are other setups. Depending on your trading styles,you should determine your entry and exit setups...........And you will see that when you have your own defined setups,you will have less loss than before.........

No comments:

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive